Work & Leisure Vehicles’ camper van operation has been based in Ossett, near Wakefield, since 1992. Our staff have service experience across all VW commercial vehicles and our coach-building staff have serviced and built all makes and models of popular campers. Starting with air cooled and T25 builds we have been using, running, modifying and selling campers for more than twenty years!
We source all our hand-picked stock directly from local companies or national leasing companies. Our vehicles are usually one-owner with full dealer service history. We try to buy vehicles in metallic colours with high interior specs and tailgates. SWB and LWB T5s are always being converted if you would like to inspect our workmanship.
Work and Leisure Vehicles Ltd is based in Ossett, West Yorkshire about one mile from the M1 motorway junction 40. Our purpose-built industrial unit has enough space for ten vehicles in conversion and has two vehicle ramps for commercial vehicle service or repair. We keep most materials in stock so you can choose colours and styles or choose a van to convert to your custom specifications.
High quality conversions start from as little as £4000 if you supply your vehicle. Or we can offer a one owner full service history T5 Transporter as a four berth conversion starting from £13,999 inclusive with 3 months warranty on the vehicle and 12 months on the interior conversion.
The simple things that make camping easy!
- 4 berth vans (for adults)
- 2 x standard double beds 4’4 x 6’2 (image)
- The pop top roof rises on gas struts giving up to 6’3” headroom
- Upper canopy has a 3’ x 2’ mosquito protected ventilation window
- Swivel front seats (driver’s seat optional)
- 3 x rear seats (accommodates rear or front facing child seats)
- Underbed storage, if you lift out the rear bed section you gain 1500 litres of boot capacity
- All materials are caravan/campervan specific, being light, durable and meeting legal requirements.
- Storage units are designed for optimum capacity and easy access at all times, whether you are driving, eating or sleeping.
- 12 volt outputs for charging phones, iPads, games consoles etc.